Frequently asked questions
2) Why doesn't the TX-1CXQ read my XQD card? (Windows Users)
You will need to upgrade your Windows 10 version to v1903.
Check Windows 10 Version
1. For best XQD support, please update your Windows 10 version to v1903.
To check the Windows version on your computer system, please follow the steps below.
2. Locate the “Search Bar” at the lower left corner of your Desktop.
3. Type in winver in the Search Bar and press Enter key on your keyboard.
4. A pop-up window will show the current Windows 10 version on your system.
After you have updated your Windows 10 version to v1903, you will need to get the latest XQD Driver from Sony. Please go to next question regarding XQD driver.
3) Where can I download the latest XQD driver? (Windows Users)
4) How do I install the latest XQD driver? VIDEO (Windows Users)
5) Where can I download the latest XQD driver? (Mac Users)
6) How do I install the latest XQD driver? VIDEO (Mac Users)
8) If you need any further assistance or help please contact our support via email or telephone:
International please call
1) macOS Catalina 10.15 doesn't recognize my XQD cards?
For macOS 10.15 Catalina users, you must install or reinstall the Sony XQD driver.
7) How do I manually uninstall the XQD Driver?
Please follow these instructions on how to uninstall the XQD driver: https://www.blackjetusa.com/software-tx1cxq